Hi guys. Amanda here with more news likely to strike your fancy.
- If you would like a paper, first edition copy of the "Fan Guide to Destination Truth," you must place your order by May 1st the latest. This book has answers to the fan Qs you guys have been asking cast members on social media for years, as well as cast interviews, episode/case reviews, and an entire chapter dedicated to some awesome fellow fans. It is only $15 per copy, including shipping (and only $10 extra if you are a fan outside of the USA). Order with a credit or debit card, or see how to pay for it with Paypal or via check, AT THIS STORE PAGE. There will be an eBook at a later date.
- Josh has events coming up that fans can go to! There's one at the Ohio State Reformatory in May (tickets HERE) & the Missouri State Penitentiary in July (tickets HERE) BONUS: If anyone orders a printed copy of the "Fan Guide to DT" and brings it with them to get it autographed by Josh, and they take photos or video of him signing it, you will be sent a voucher for a free copy of the eBook so you can have it on your tablet, or gift it to a fellow fan :-) I am hoping to have copies ready by the time his Ohio event happens, but if you mention the book to him on video and even have him sign a sticker that can later be placed on the book, this will count as well, for a free eBook copy!
- Speaking of Josh, he's been quite busy on Twitter, as of late. Go check out some of his updates HERE - no, you do not need a Twitter account to see his updates, but it's recommended
- Let's get Ryder's online series "Myth Explorer" up to 1000 Twitter follows! The link to the Twitter account where you can see links to new episodes and fun memes is HERE
- Ever want to see Josh on "Ghost Adventures"? This may be a future possibility! I got Zak of the popular Travel Channel show to answer this Q for me during an impromptu Twitter Q&A and HERE is what he said (click)