Notes from Coast to Coast AM - 1/4/2015 1 a.m. to 2 a.m.
There will be 12 episodes
Lost City in the Jungle of Cambodia
Mayan underworld in Mexico
World's Most Valuable Art Work (WWII)
Captain Morgan's Lost Flag Ship near Panama
[Paraphrased Q & A]
- Will - Johnson City, TN: Curious about the Island of the Dolls- what was your feeling on the paranormal part of the Doll Island? Josh-Mike the sound guy came totally unglued. Heard a noise, though he saw something, went bananas and broke equipment on his way out of the shed in his flight response. Really creepy things were happening there.
- Kevin - Bellingham, WA: Any developments on the Ark of the Covenant? Josh-Something we looked into, part of the problem is there are a lot of dead ends with stone doors in front of them. We have no access to these places. Not enough on the story. We don't want to rehash what people did before. Maybe in the future we can look at it.
- On the differences between EU and DT: Josh- At it's core, it's about adventures. Every story is just really cool. Sometimes they have a dark edge to them and that makes them more interesting. I'm like a kid in a candy store.
- Q- Are you focusing on more historical mysteries? Josh- yes we are. The frustrating thing about DT was forcing half hour content. You'll learn more about the back story of a legend or mystery
- Q- Any past compatriots on EU? Josh- On folks from DT, it has been asked a lot. Like Ryder who is my girl Friday, we'd love to have it happen in the future. So stay tuned!
- Hunter- from SC: What destinations will you be going to this year? Josh- Viking Sunstone. Vikings were great at navigation and the legendary Sunstone helped them do that. We'll be going to Norway to investigate. Also traveling to Myanmar (Burma). We're looking for a massive golden bell that was stolen from a Pagoda in a river.
- Coleen- Rockland CA: Have you kept up with the Lagina brothers with their Oak Island pit? Josh- With a show devoted to it, I will keep following it, but we won't be delving into it ourselves.